- NEW DATE!! Lady Knights 12U & 14U Spring Travel Softball Try-Outs – 3/19 March 19, 2017
- KPY General Meeting – Wednesday, 3/22 8pm @ WTR Cafeteria March 15, 2017
- 2017 KPY Golf Outing Fundraiser to ‘Keep the Kids on the Field’ March 9, 2017
- UPDATED – Lady Knights 12U & 14U Spring Travel Softball Try-Outs March 6, 2017
- 2017 Scholarships Available March 5, 2017
- 2017 KPY Football Registration Coming Soon! February 22, 2017
- 2017 Spring Season Softball Information February 22, 2017
- FREE Indoor Softball Skills Clinics February 6, 2017
- Registration for 2017 Kings Park Youth Baseball and Softball Ages 4 and Up is now OPEN! January 6, 2017
- 2017 KPY Board Members Announced December 28, 2016
Welcome to KPY!
For over 50 years, the Kings Park Youth Athletic Association, Inc. (KPY) has been providing athletic opportunities for all youths (boys and girls) in our community. KPY sponsors the programs of basketball, baseball, softball, football, & cheerleading. Our programs offer a safe and fun environment for kids to learn and develop athletic skills, teamwork, and sportsmanship. For those children that look for a greater challenge, we also support several “travel” sports programs. In addition to teamwork and sportsmanship, KPY also looks to promote leadership and community involvement. We strive to develop not only great athletes at the youth level, but also great young citizens.
KPY is a non-profit organization—with all board members, managers, and coaches being volunteers. Funding received from player registrations, sponsorships, and other fundraising efforts are put back into KPY to further support the development of our programs. Additionally, at the discretion of its Board of Directors, KPY offers charitable donations to our schools, town, and through scholarships to our participants. We urge you to become involved and be part of KPY. Help make a positive difference in the lives of Kings Park youth--Kings Park Pride!