- KPY Girls Softball Registration is Open for Girls 4 & Up December 16, 2015
- Basketball Apparel Now Available! December 2, 2015
- Equipment Return – Sat, December 5th December 1, 2015
- 2016 Knights Travel Baseball Team Rosters November 12, 2015
- KPY Basketball Fundraiser – Pampered Chef November 12, 2015
- Call for KPY Basketball Sponsors! November 7, 2015
- Basketball Is Back for 2015-2016! October 9, 2015
- KPY Football October 9, 2015
- Softball October 9, 2015
- Cheerleading Registration is Now Open October 9, 2015
- LAURENSTRONG October 7, 2015
- 2014/2015 Basketball Allstars November 9, 2014
Welcome to KPY!
For over 50 years, the Kings Park Youth Athletic Association, Inc. (KPY) has been providing athletic opportunities for all youths (boys and girls) in our community. KPY sponsors the programs of basketball, baseball, softball, football, & cheerleading. Our programs offer a safe and fun environment for kids to learn and develop athletic skills, teamwork, and sportsmanship. For those children that look for a greater challenge, we also support several “travel” sports programs. In addition to teamwork and sportsmanship, KPY also looks to promote leadership and community involvement. We strive to develop not only great athletes at the youth level, but also great young citizens.
KPY is a non-profit organization—with all board members, managers, and coaches being volunteers. Funding received from player registrations, sponsorships, and other fundraising efforts are put back into KPY to further support the development of our programs. Additionally, at the discretion of its Board of Directors, KPY offers charitable donations to our schools, town, and through scholarships to our participants. We urge you to become involved and be part of KPY. Help make a positive difference in the lives of Kings Park youth--Kings Park Pride!