- 2016 KPY Girls Summer Softball Program – Ages 4 & Up June 29, 2016
- 2016 Lady Knights Girls Travel Softball Try Out Registration May 23, 2016
- 2016 Opening Day Photos April 19, 2016
- Ryan Votypka Named SUNYAC Baseball Pitcher of the Week April 18, 2016
- KPY Baseball/Softball Opening Day is this Saturday, April 16th! April 12, 2016
- Girls Softball Free Skills Clinic April 3rd, 2016 March 29, 2016
- KPY Softball Ages 4 and Up – Pre-K – Kindergarten only $75 for the season! March 22, 2016
- Update Girls Softball Free Skills Clinic March 20, 2016 March 19, 2016
- Girls Softball — Free Skills Clinic Sign Up – March 20, 2016 March 16, 2016
- Girls Softball Free Skills Clinic Sign Up – March 13, 2016 March 9, 2016
Welcome to KPY!
For over 50 years, the Kings Park Youth Athletic Association, Inc. (KPY) has been providing athletic opportunities for all youths (boys and girls) in our community. KPY sponsors the programs of basketball, baseball, softball, football, & cheerleading. Our programs offer a safe and fun environment for kids to learn and develop athletic skills, teamwork, and sportsmanship. For those children that look for a greater challenge, we also support several “travel” sports programs. In addition to teamwork and sportsmanship, KPY also looks to promote leadership and community involvement. We strive to develop not only great athletes at the youth level, but also great young citizens.
KPY is a non-profit organization—with all board members, managers, and coaches being volunteers. Funding received from player registrations, sponsorships, and other fundraising efforts are put back into KPY to further support the development of our programs. Additionally, at the discretion of its Board of Directors, KPY offers charitable donations to our schools, town, and through scholarships to our participants. We urge you to become involved and be part of KPY. Help make a positive difference in the lives of Kings Park youth--Kings Park Pride!